Tuesday, July 8, 2008

My First Blog Ever...

How in the hell is this supposed to be done? What are the rules of blog? Is there an etiquette? This time and one more will be two times that I have "blogged"...is that the correct way of saying that? "Blogged"? Or is it stated "done blog"? I don't know, but if you are a part of the monarchy of blog then you must have taken a wrong turn on the intertron!

I will try to make this as interesting as my little brain will allow. Not that anybody is out there caring, but I will get something out before this day is over even if I have to not get anything done at work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A good story

GK Chesterton: “The poets have been mysteriously silent on the subject of cheese.”

Voila: www.tastingtoeternity.com. This book is a poetic view of 30 of the best loved French cheeses with an additional two odes to cheese. Recipes, wine pairing, three short stories and an educational section complete the book.

From a hectic life in New York City to the peace and glories of the French countryside lead me to be the co-founder of www.fromages.com. Ten years later with the words of Pierre Androuet hammering on my brain:

“Cheese is the soul of the soil. It is the purest and most romantic link between humans and the earth.”

I took pen and paper; many reams later with the midnight oil burning Tasting to Eternity was born and self published.

I believe cheese and wine lovers should be told about this publication.

Enjoy.